About Liv and Jan

My photo
We are Liv and Jan from Brisbane and Byron Bay, Australia. Our specialty is making functional art - art you can use. Many of our products are made using recycled or vintage materials, and all are handmade. Items are available at our Etsy site www.etsy.com/shop/janessundaybest (secure payments using Paypal). If you’d like a special one-off item made please contact us at janessundaybest@gmail.com and we’ll be happy to create something special just for you. Please leave us a comment – we love to hear from you!”

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer Wrap




I've been working on knitting options for summer (as we're about to head in to the scorching Australian summer here) so here' s the first - a bright and cheerful summer sun wrap.




I feel I've been a little quiet lately as I've been experimenting with new patterns, which induitably means I've had to start and stop and take apart and remake and think about it and start all over again, but I think the new designs are worth the trouble - so keep an eye out for my new summer range coming soon. Jan has also been working on lots of summer ideas - it's a great time to be creative!
Summer Wrap, $50

0 comments:

Post a Comment